Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today is my 27th birthday! yupppp.....i am officially 27 years old now...hehehehe...

I am sooooo blessed coz i have a job...hehehe...i have so many fabulous frenz around me...super cool colleagues and of course my family!

i dont have a wish list...i wish i had one! hahahaha.....but, like others, i want only the best for me...

there are so many things in my mind at the moment...but i ll share them later in different pages...i'm thinking about my wonderful friends with their unique characters...my future...my commitment...my short and long term plan...my skills...my hobbies...my pets...hehehe...

i got a watch from both AYUs...thanks a lot...really need it! and a clutch bag from Kak Us, an ultraman from "anak beruang" and cards from my friends......and of course i've received good wishes from the people around me...*terharu* hehehehe....

i am sooooooo happy and sooooo glad that i have so many quality friends all around me...quoting a very good friend of mine "you can have the quantity and the quality friends"....i am very thankful that i have both....


1 comment:

  1. nk wish besday kat sini la ek sena..hehe...hepy belated besday..sowi sbb lmbt, dh penghujung september pun..jgn mara ek..aku mendoakan semoga segala ape yg ade dlm short n long term plan ko akan termakbul hendaknya,Biiznillah...friendship 4eva..hehe..salam sayang:ummuakmal madinah

    ReplyDelete