Thursday, March 26, 2009

Papan Kekunci Ku Berbunyi....

I was looking at my friend's photos...she had delivered a beautiful baby boy about a week ago...and so my other friends...at my age, most of my friends are married and gifted with beautiful babies... what a perfect life they have...

and looking at their happily-ever-after photos makes me wonder......what Allah has prepared for me in the future.....i wonder whether i would be given a chance to be a dutiful wife to my husband?, a chance to be a loving mother to my children?, a chance to be loved by my grandchildren? i would never know.....

but somehow tonight.......i pray hard....really hard....for His mercy to grant me all the chances.....

3 comments:

  1. karat seh...ada,jap lagi jumpa la 'masa depan' ko.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...serius ecah! aku jeles tgk sumer org happy with their families, kids etc...i want to have one which i can call my own...doa je la byk2...;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone wants that kind of chances. Just keep your faith going on. InsyaAllah wonderful things await for you in the future.

    As for myself, I still hope to have a baby/babies one day. Husband tu tak kesah sangat. Haha. :P

    ReplyDelete